Monday, October 8, 2007

Get Your Damn Ghost Cat Butt Outta Here!


Editing in HD is proving to be one big migraine. First I had problems getting the camera to communicate with Final Cut Pro, then I get stuck in iMovie and have to wait hours (I kid you not, it was HOURS) for my project to letter box itself. Now, I have to wait for render to complete every time I make a change. I swear, the render time is so long that my clothes are going out of style. I am very frustrated. It is very clear that I am inexperienced in this HD world. It's a little bit after 11pm and I am only half way through my project. I probably would have finished hours ago had I not had to wait for rendering. I'm sure there's some setting in FCP that I could click on, but I just don't know where it is. Did I bite off way more than I could chew?

No comments: