Saturday, May 3, 2008

Par-Tay!!

I nominate Kirk and Brenda Moore as the official IDOM party hosts. This couple really knows how to throw a party. When IDOM'ers gather at my place, I put out the Cheetos and beer. At Kirk and Brenda's, we are served teriyaki chicken, brown rice, wine, and cheese. No comparisons there!


IT DONNED ON ME celebrated "Stick And Pound's" success at the Moore's coast side home this evening, and what a great night it was. Sig Thorsen and Michael Eyvazov were unable to attend this event, so when nobody looked, I snagged their pieces of chicken. I wished these two could have been there to celebrate with us, but the invitation was spontaneous and last minute. It was nice, though, that everyone else was able to make it. I feel like I hadn't seen the group in ages! I swear, this little film group that I belong boasts such and eclectic array of characters, and that's why I stick around. Evan, Joanne, Rob, Sig, Dinah, Tom, Joe, Kirk, Rick, and Mike all bring a wealth of a knowledge and creativity to the table, and I firmly believe that this is the reason why IT DONNED ON ME has been so successful. I really love being an IDOM'er, and as the C.I.O. (Chief Instigating Officer), I will continue to do what I need to do to bring attention to us!

Congratulations Once Again, IDOM'ers!

No comments: