Friday, May 2, 2008

Video For IDOM PARTY Tonight

I received an email from Kirk Moore at 9:10am notifying us that there would be a screening at the IDOM party tonight. Talk about short notice!!!! I had a few scheduled appointments on my calendar, so the reality was that I really only had a one hour window to get this film done. As Chief Instigator of IT DONNED ON ME, it is imperative that I set a good example and complete every project assigned, so I pieced together the following clip. This is my tribute to IDOM's award winning documentary "Stick And Pound." Tribute? Ok, maybe it's a spoof...



--------------------------------
From: Kirk Moore
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 9:10 AM
To: Nguyen, Tony; Sig Thorsen; Dinah Despenza; Evan Donn; Joanne Donn; Joe Kirsch; Michael Eyvazov; Thomas Flowers; Rob Carey; Brenda Moore; Rick Kemp
Subject: Video For IDOM PARTY Tonight

We can't have an IDOM party without video! Of course I've been slacking and have nothing new to show, but I do have a DVD player hooked up to a 46" HD TV with HDMI, S-video, and component inputs. I also have a big wall we could project onto, if Evan wants to bring the projector. The wall is green, so the screen would be required.

See you all tonight!
Kirk

PS: Sig and Michael, sorry you can't make it (haven't heard from Tom yet).

No comments: