Sunday, May 4, 2008

Actualities

Ted Fisher of Profluence Productions made my day when he posted the following: "The highlight of our visit to the Duke of York? That would be meeting Tony. Follow the link to read his notes from this years' event."

There is a little bit of history between Mr. Fisher and myself. A few weeks ago, I posted a blog about "Stick And Pound" making the finals of the International Documentary Challenge, I was surprised when I actually received a comment from someone other than an IDOM'er. Naturally, I got curious and went straight to that person's blog. I commented on one of his blogs, he replied, I commented back, and so on. Right before I left for Toronto, I sent him a quick message saying to lookout for the "spikey-hair guy in the tuxedo." Sure enough, on the night of the screening, we all gathered at the Duke of York, and when Ted entered the room, he pointed straight at me and said, "You wore the tux, just like you said you would." And that was the start of this friendship.

Check out Ted's blog, Actualities, when you get a chance. Lots of good stuff.

No comments: