Wednesday, May 7, 2008

World's Biggest Bookstore

What's really challenging for me is go shopping with girls. I'm not very good at it, and it was clearly manifested in Toronto. As Joanne, Dinah, Evan, and I walked down town, it seemed like the girls went gaga over pretty much every outfit that adorned every mannequin in Toronto. It felt like every 5 minutes, Evan and I would hear Joanne and Dinah gush, "ooh! that would look so cute with your blouse!" After about 20 minutes of this, I had my own little outburst. As we walked by some high end department store's window, I blurted out, "Oh My God, Evan, those shorts are so cute! They'll really bring out my knee caps, don't you think? I have to have them!" Dinah and Joanne laughed and then suggested that we split up. LORD HAVE MERCY!

Evan and I ended up at "The World's Biggest Bookstore." This store was so big that I couldn't fit the whole building in one frame! We stuck around in that book store for a bit before meeting back up with the girls. We then got in the rented Impala and headed to the airport. Oh, did I mention that we got pulled over for committing a Canadian moving violation? Luckily, quick thinking Evan talked the cop out of a ticket.

No comments: